- 115 residents in-house
- 115 COVID-19 negative residents in-house (includes residents in-house who have recovered from COVID-19)
- NO ACTIVE COVID-19 CASES AMONG THE RESIDENT POPULATION
- Date of last COVID-19 positive test among residents: 12/14/20
- No employees are currently out of the facility related to COVID-19.
- Date of last COVID-19 positive test among employees: 1/11/21
Our center remains in close communication with local and state health officials to ensure we are taking all the appropriate steps to reduce the spread of this virus. Our center continues to have access to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes level-3 masks, isolation gowns, face shields, goggles and other PPE.
We need your help in battling COVID-19. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov to learn how you can help prevent the spread in our community.
Please understand that making sure our patients and residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our top priority, and we will continue to provide you with updates as they become available. Updated information will be provided on our website as it becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have any questions, please contact our center at (804) 672-8725.